• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bow hunt in the louisville, rapids lake , units?? any info?

USPENAMC

i was wondering if anyone here has taken the time to bow hunt this areas and if they have been successfull in harvesting a deer. i spent 2 hours this past weekend in the woods saw some good tracks and good places to hunt. didnt see any deer but then again with all the noise i was making what would you expect.

If your talkin the area downriver from Savage,on the Mn. river I did hunt it alot archery,I moved in 99 so havent been there since.I think it was Wilks??? always saw deer even got afew.I went weekdays,figured weekends would be crowded. grin.gif

I've been there a couple of times, in the Louisville Swamp unit. I wasn't fortunate enough to connect, but there are deer around. I might try to do some scouting in the next few weeks. Send me an email and I can tell you a little more. benandhisbeard at hotmail.

went to carlos avery today,

3 does,

1 buck

2 fawns ( had spots on them still and were laying in the same place i almost stepped on them and 1 bolted ran like 20 yards and stopped and looked back as i moved the other one ran from the same spot. also saw 1 turkey