• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Since I didn't get a whole lot of help from anybody, I won't give up many deatails of what lake I was fishing, but I will tell you how we did.

We fished all day Friday and had two nice 4 pound northerns and two 22 inch walleyes that we kept. We caught probably another 15 walleyes in the 9 inch to 15.75 inch. We had many snags in the trees, but the fish were there.

Then on Saturday, some buddies of ours had limited out on a lake and so we decided to hit that one up and man did we rip some lips. There were five boats and we all limited out. The walleyes were between 14 and 23 inches. It was an absolute blast and we caught many that we released.

Our main weapon was a six foot snell with a 3/8 ounce bullet sinker and a gold blade with green beads. Tipped it with a crawler. We would let them a little line and then reel up the slack and rip some lips. Our main depths were 8 to 10 feet.

I love South Dakota fishing and I will be back again in the fall.

I won't name any lakes, but I think all the lakes are good and can give you a fantastic time.

Adios!

Avid