• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Salmon Charter Recommendations

We fish the river quite a bit and these guys seem to know thier stuff. Their are alot of guides up there though, i'll dig up a few more. These two use mostly fly tackle but dont be scared away by that. You dont need to know how to "fly" cast, its all "chuck n duck" casting.

The river is absolutely awesome when the fish are in, my dad and I spend a quite a bit of time up there. Try and shoot for the first week of october and you'll be into fish. Second week of oct and the last week of sept are the next two choices. You are at the mercy of the weather and high or low water.

Do some searches under "pulaski" and salmon river" and you should find lodging options. Should be able to find optins from 30-100+$. Oswego county has a HSOforum aslo...

Where are you comming from on this trip?

I have a thread on here with some pictures from last season called salmon slam picts.....

( Note from Admin, Please read forum policy before posting again,Thank-you.)