• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Metegoshie Boat Rental?

No, we are staying at the inlaws cabin. When we were up there last year, it almost looked as if all the resorts had folded. I thought there might be a slim chance one re-opened and has boats.

Last I heard Twin Oaks was still down. When are you going? Me and my daughter are headed up there June 18th for a week and I am bringing my boat. Where on the lake are you staying? My grandfather has a cabin on Rugby Point. It is a great lake, I just wish it was not that far to travel to.

We are heading up Fri June 15th - Tue June 19th. My goal is to target some of those Bluegills first & Pike after that. Last year was my first time up there. The inlaws cabin is really neat (not one of the rebuilt million dollar jobs). It's got an old feel to it & they keep it up really nice. Their cabin is on the south end of South lake. I'm looking at a map right now, but it does not give bay names. It's by a church camp if that helps.

I thought Larson Marine by the Drive Inn had Boats for rent.

They are just north of the public landing.

When I go up there I try fishing by the island with some luck.

Bummer, you are coming back the day I am leaving to go up there. I know where you are talking about on the south end. I found a link on google with a bunch of numbers that might help you. It is: http://www.bottineau.com/metigoshe/ It shows on there that the Four Seasons Corner Store rents PWC and boats. I have only had luck with Northerns down on the south end. It seems like the bays on the north side are your best panfish options. I caught some nice sunnies around Bear Island. We also stay in a cabin that my grandfather bought in 1950. It is just fine with me. Good luck and let me know how you do.