• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Stupid questions

anamod

1. What is the best way to make a plate for my licence? What all do i need on it.

2. How wide are the trails (Soo Line South)I plan on going from Genola to Isle and back. Do I need any special tags to ride these trails. I have yet to put a winch on will I be ok, I heard these are pretty tame trails. I have a 2006 Honda Rubicon

for only a couple bucks, you can buy a plastic plate from your local dealership and apply your stickers per MN Regulations. Then you just have to make sure that the plate is fastened to the back of your machine. A couple ZIP ties will suffice.

The South Soo Line is the old railroad bed and there will be no need for a winch. Flat and gravel for as far as you can see. It continues that way all the way to Moose Lake and beyond. Check out the thread about Redtop on June 9th and feel free to join us for the ride. Redtop is only 4.6 miles from Isle and just off the Soo Line.

Yep, no need for a winch or even 4wd. You may have to be a little careful on the sharp rocks with 2 ply stock tires. I have only seen incidents of problems once, so don't worry too much.

I rode the soo line last weekend from Isle over to 65 and back. It's a little boring, but the scenery is kinda nice. It would be perfect now, because it rained and there won't be so much dust.

I recommend a helmet and goggles for sure because of the rocks and sometimes dust. The trail is easily 2 machines wide.

For the license, just like LEP said. I got mine at the dealership. It is aluminum and came with letters and numbers for $6.95. Some are plastic which works good and is quiet, but mine slipped over and got burned/melted from the muffler.