• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Deer Gun Applications Due Soon!

I got to remember that. Hopefully the game and fish see to it to allow me a buck tag this year. Would want the season to go as fast as it did last year right Marine_Man.

No, definately not as fast as last year. Hopefully we'll both end up with Buck tags... unless of course that monster 10 pointer comes out in front of me on opener.. I'm ok being done early then!

marine_man

Quote:

No, definately not as fast as last year. Hopefully we'll both end up with Buck tags... unless of course that monster 10 pointer comes out in front of me on opener.. I'm ok being done early then!

marine_man

I would settle for that to grin.gif. To the Olson Woods smile.gif

Is there ever a chance of getting a license after the 2nd drawing for a non-res? I'm thinking of maybe applying this year but not going to pay $200+ for a doe tag. If I could get a doe tag after the 2nd drawing for $50 I may consider. I suppose I could put in for buck and then reapply for the 3rd drawing if that's the way it works. confused.gif

Limitout

I would apply for the buck tag and check for first and second drawing, Buck only. If you dont get drawn, you will increase you number and then you can buy your doe tags for $50 each. I have done this for years and it works good. The percentage for non-res bucks is slim to none so one needs a higher preference level or number or you will need to be darn lucky.

I hear ya. If I don't get my buck tag though I am going to drop as many does as I can get my hands on this year. I am already out of vension this year. Darn does don't go as far all though she was pretty tasty grin.gif.