• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rear left wheel wobbles bad

swedishpimple

Ok...so this weekend I was out riding with boys when I broke down. My rear left tire felt normal but looked terrible. Part of this was due to the tire coming off the bead.

After fixing the tire the wheel still wobbles bad an looks like it is "toed-out".

Any ideas on what this is?? Here is what we have come up with so far to check:

Bent rim, bent hub, bad end bearing, CV Joint, bent A-arm, tweaked frame

I was not riding hard, but I was riding some with my left tires on and off of a paved road ( save me the legal talk it is allowed where I was riding)

I am wondering if if riding with my left tire on the pavement may have caused my left rear wheel to "toe-out"

I am a big guy about 315# and ride a a 2006 KingQuad 700, it has about 200 miles on it and has not been beat.

Any info would help before I haul it in or go and park it on the tracks.

I'm guessing you jacked up the back end to verify your list of potential issues. If not, I would maybe give that a try. I know when I was looking at getting a KQ, one thing that caught my eye was the anti sway bar and where it connects to the A-Arms. I've never heard of any trouble with them though. All reports I've seen about the KQ have been positive.

One place to check for some good info would be on www [Admin Note: Please read Forum Policy before posting again] in the Suzuki forum. There are some kids in there that like to start a flame session, but you can still find a lot of good info.

Hope that helps.

I agree with lep, get it blocked up so youcan turn the back wheels to see where the poroblem starts. You say the back tire looks terible, it could be that it did not seat all the way when you re inflated it.