• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fishing and Camping Gear

Scott M

Joe's Sporting Goods annual spring sale. H2O's marked down, refurbished Aqua vu's marked way down, 30% off rods, reels, and combos. Cots, tents, shoes, just a ton of stuff all set up inside a tent and in the store. Musky lures 40% off. Lots of jigs and baits marked down. I got a couple mummy sleeping bags for 40 bucks, they are really nice...would have gotten more if I wasn't so broke.

Was just at Joe's yesterday and the Shimano Tour guys were set up with a big display and everything. I was told that only special was on Shimano rods that day only, but there was other stuff that Joe's had special mark down on, roughly about 10% off. Only this time, I've really gone overboard - got myself a Stella 2500. Now how to justify it...hmmm.

Quote:

Only this time, I've really gone overboard - got myself a Stella 2500. Now how to justify it...hmmm.

No prob, it is not drugs or booze or cheap women smile.gif That is how I awlays justify it to my "boss", hehe. Or you can always justify to yourself or her by saying, "I will pass this down to grandkids some day." hehe

Enjoy it!

I just picked up my stamps and licenses and Joe's is starting a Hunting and Fishing Tent Sale. Nothing too dramatic, but there is some camo marked way down and good prices on shotgun loads.