• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My Name is Earl

Gissert

I said in an earlier post that the new NBC thursday line-ups better than the Seinfeld/Friends days, with Earl being my favorite. I have season 1 on DVD, looking forward to season 2 coming out.

Does anyone know if the beer they drink is a real brand or is it just a T.V. show brand of beer. I would like to get some if it is real? I am pertty sure it is not a real brand but I know I have seen it in a different show as well.

LOL, I'll have to look for that.

I can remeber looking for Elsinor Beer when I was in Canada a few years ago. (From the movie Strange Brew)

The people in the cold beer store just shook their heads and looked disgusted grin.gif.

O.K I found a post on another HSOforum about Heisler Beer so I guess I won't be able to drink any and this is what it said "Heisler is a fictional brand of beer that has made several big screen and small screen cameos outside the Star Trek universe. Appearances include the film Training Day, and such television series as CSI (episode "Sounds of Silence"), as well as My Name Is Earl, The Recruit, The Shield, and Stealing Harvard."

Retrieved from http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Heisler