• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hunting Blinds

SnoManX

No problem Shwangman! I'm sure you'll be happy with your decision.

It's a tough one, and so much depends on how much you hunt, what/how you hunt, and what your own personal philosphies are. I find myself getting out less and less it seems, and I don't have the patience anymore for the minor annoyances when it comes to gear.

Make sure to watch the enclosed DVD's that come with your blind, esp. the second one with advice on how to hunt out of these things. Brooks, Keith, and their whole staff have been learning how to do it right for the past 10+ years, and have some great information on there. Borrow from their experience and save yourself some hassles!

Joel

Thanks Joel: Like I said, I just needed that little push!!!!! I'm heading to Houston County and staying the American Inn in Caladonia for three days of Turkey hunting by Spring Grove during the day and relaxing in there Hot tub with a cold at night but, I will be using my old blind because I still need to figure which dealer I'm going with because each one of the out of state ones offer up different things to go with the blind, stool, bow holder, exc. I will be using the blind for mostly deer hunting but for sure if I had it, it would be going south on Thursday!!!! Thanks again and I enjoy the comments you have made on the site, Thanks.....