• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Angler,

I was up on Waubay last Friday and Saturday. The accesses were getting pretty messy. It was cold overnight while we were there, so everything froze up good for us to get on. We were still able to drive a pickup out there, but I wouldn't recommend it anymore, ATV only now. We found perch out in the deep basins still, you have to move to stay on top of them and we had our best luck early and late in the day. If you want to catch walleyes, get setup in the trees before sundown!

Thanks for info walleye man. We are heading out there Saturday until Monday. I hope the ice doesn't get too bad.

I will take the ATV along. Thanks for the info on the perch and walleyes. I will let you know how we do.

Avid

Avid, let me know what the conditions are like when you get back this weekend. I can't get away until next Thursday, and with this rain over here, I'm not too optimistic. Last year, it went quickly, and this warm weather and rain are going to make it tough. Good luck!