• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Happy Belated IFF!

I don't think there's ANYTHING that I fish for which can prepare me for those creatures! I don't fish for cats, so it'll be quite an experience if I'm lucky enough to tie into one. Biggest fish I've ever caught so far is a 38" pike. Hopefully that number gets dwarfed in a few weeks! cool.gif

I've got a big shopping spree coming up pretty soon and will be gearing up for the event. Can't wait! laugh.gif

I assume you're all geared up? Just counting down the days? wink.gif

Yep I am geared up rig my rods one night about a month ago. I had the itch. Just need to pick up some more No Rolls and crawlers. Spent some time last weekend re rigging the boat so it is ready to go as well.

I don't know if it will work well or not, but besides the couple of rods/reels Tom is kind enough to let us borrow, I was thinking of using my 8' trolling rods to do battle. Not sure if that would fly well or not?

Pretty much all I have to get is some Power Pro, no rolls, hooks, and one big-a$$ net and I'll be ready to go. Did some looking around in Gander Mt. last night and they appear to have everything I need, when I go on my shopping spree.