• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Random Pictures

Derrick, welcome to FM. Great to have you here. grin.gif

Not all of your images showed up, so I went in and edited the code so they would. You can go back and take a look at it in edit mode to see how they should all look from now on so they'll show up.

Thanks for sharing them with us. grin.gif

Here are some real pictures. smile.gif My girlfriend and I both love photography, so we got a new digital camera (the Sony DCS-T10) last summer for our trip to the Boundary Waters.

Leaving MN and headed for the homeland (aka Wisconsin)for about 30 miles, then back into MN. Mississippi River.

i320578_reimage.jpg

Beautiful sunset on Poplar Lake.

i320579_sunsetlake.jpg

We're early risers... sometimes. smile.gif

i320577_poplarlake.jpg

Fun Trip... didn't get a whole lot of fishing done, though. I'm trying to find our hiking pictures. Maybe later.

Derrick. More nice pics. Thanks again for sharing them.

I'm going to have to ask you not to go back in and re-post the dead fish picture. It does not follow FM guidelines, which you can see by clicking on the thread stickied to the top of the Photo Sharing board and is titled: Forum Dead Fish Pictures Rule. Thanks.