• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Good possibility for shots tomorrow night...

I was bummed tonight when driving just a few minutes ago. I was on the way to the grocery store and looked off to the east and the moon was glowing a firey red and gold and it was huge as it was just above the horizon. With the eclipse the other night and seeing the great colors tonight...I am guessing tomorrow night will be another good night to get some cool shots of the moon. Tonight I raced home as fast as I could to try to grab the camera, 1 block from home, the moon started to duck behind the clouds that were moving in and was lightening up to the typical white. I will surely be set up tomorrow night on top of the biggest hill in my area with next to no light for a few miles away.

Tom

Good luck man. Don't forget to check the image and histogram on the camera back and make adjustments. Well, I'm sure you will. That's half the fun of digital, being able to see your exposure immediately after the fact and make changes on the fly.

Have a blast, and show us how you do. grin.gif