• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Smeds

Zercom Clearwater Classic LCD Flasher ***SOLD***

Zercom Clearwater Classic LCD flasher for sale, with cedar box for transportation. Ice fishing unit, with 12v gel-pack included. Black, white, grey display (like other flashers 3-colors ... grey small fish or outside of cone, black = here he comes!) $75.00 plus shipping. If you can pick-up, I'll knock $10.00 off. Hayward, Wisconsin

Pierbridge I am going up to Hayward Sunday-Monday if you like I could pick up the unit for you, if you want it I will give you my # and work out the details

I'm taking off @ 2:00PM to fish Chequamegon Bay, will return Sunday. Let me know by then if possible!

Nope, still around as of right now. PM me, we can exchange phone #'s. smeds at cheqnet dot net