• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Home Users: You will probably need USB 2.0

Scott M

I was dinking around trying to get my videos up and after an hour of troubleshooting I figured it out. I need a hi-speed USB 2.0 hookup. So the videos won't be up until after I get time to get to Best Buy or some place to find one. Fishing is a higher priority for now.

If anyone else is going down my road and can't figure out why they can't download their movies, it might be a slow USB.

Good luck.

Got the hardware installed and will have some videos up shortly. Got some edits to mess around with and learn from.

A little preview of whats to come:

Barracuda fishing

Mille Lacs walleyes summer and winter

Red Lake walleyes and crappies

Lake X bluegills and sunfish with Marcum flasher shots of them stacked up

I hope you didn't get your equipment at Best Buy. They are pure evil. We had a horrible experience with them and have heard many other horror stories. I've never been back and that was over 10 years ago. They won't support their own service contracts let alone the manufacturers.

But anyway, I look forward to seeing your videos.