• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
eyepatrol

**SOLD**PolarVision Hand-held Digital Sonar For Sale**SOLD**

I've got a PoloarVision digital sonar for sale. Used only a couple times. Unfortunately, I don't have the owner's manual (just the unit), but for more info you can look it up on-line. Easy to use. Simply place water on ice to couple transducer to the ice surface, push button to turn on, depth reading will appear along with fish indicator symbol if fish are detected. Asking $70 obo (includes shipping upon receipt of payment).

[email protected]

p2050055jv8.jpg

Email sent. I will be back in the office tommarrow to see your reply. Thanks have a good night

No problem Dock Boy. Not sure which e-mails were yours, but I've replied to all I've received so you should have a response.

Thanks!

I sent you an email, but haven't gotten a response yet. Let me know. I would like to take it off your hands.

I'll have to check it out when I get home tonight. I've had a number of e-mails asking about it....are your initials CD?

Thanks crestliner. Now I'm really wondering if our home e-mail is working. I'll look into it tonight.

Sorry for the inconvenience/confusion.

Bass, My initials are CD and I will take it for the amount you sent me last night. Consider it sold. Shoot me an email and we can discuss payment. My phone was on the bottom of the email you sent me. Thanks

Yep, it's in the mail as per my e-mail to you last night. Sent it priority, so you should have it in 2 days (according to the post office).