• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Going to Devils Lake in mid feb

Me and three of my buddies are going on the 16 thru 19. Wondering if anyone could throw me a bone and send us in the right area. We all grew up in the aitkin and garrison Mn area and if you might me headed in this direction we can send you in the right direction.

Did not go last year, but have made the trip for 10 years. They are restocking perch now, and it has picked up. We would jig raps in morning and evening. Search perch by day. I have verified that net has some great advice. Hint you may be a fishing buddy. The most finicky perch bite I have ever seen, but worth it. I could not do it without electronics, etc... If all fails - follow the crowds. They would do it to us.

we are going to bring wheelers or sleds we also have a wheelhouse but i think we will leave it at home. we have plenty of electronics. I have been watching and listnen to reports and comments. I think we wil have a great time. We have fished a lot of different lakes and resevours throught the US and Canada and have had good luck so with a few tips here and a pointer there this could turn out right. I just cant figure why I have never fished it its not much further than lake of the woods.