• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
ratdog

How many lines?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Hello from the NW Angle! Areas of slush on trails in Minnesota are refreezing overnight and are still in good condition if well-traveled.  Walleye action is getting better every day, with mornings and late evening being best.  Rippin’ raps and buckshots are enticing violent strikes; 18-22 ft of water is key. Big northern pike are hitting jiggin’ spoons and tip ups with large baits. Anglers venturing into Canada continue to find schooled Crappies and big walleye deeper into 30+ feet. A slow presentation is most effective for catching crappies.  Until next week, Sunset Lodge
    • Yesterday the exterior lights under the side mirrors, all pick up bed lights and the tailgate light would intermittently turn on and go off.  I checked to make sure all doors were shut and checked all the lighting options in the vehicle.  The light issue killed my battery and it is very slow to take a charge.  Has anyone seen something like this?  I checked on line and didn't see any mention of an issue like this.   My truck is a 2017 Ford F150 Lariat with the 3.5 ecoboost.  I called the dealership and they said they could get it in the week of April 22.  A lot of good that is going to do me when the vehicle is dead.
    • Thanks guys, looks like I need to give it a try!
    • Last summer my son caught a 30.5" walleye on a local lake. It was a hot day so we put it back pretty quickly. We decided to surprise him with a Replica. Fiber Tech out of Nisswa did an amazing job! Only took 6 weeks once I made the call. I will use them again.
    • Parise and Ek hurt, slowly fading in the standings and in the midst of a rebuild, the golf clubs aren't out yet but the boys have been thinking about getting them out and dusting them off. 
    • yea i hear ya. Being a good dad stinks once in a while.
    • Yeah that would have been better then spending the last two weekends helping my son get is house ready to sell!  Couch this Pal! 💪
    • sweet..........nuttin like going doing something your not really supposed to!!!!!!!   leech.......he camped on the couch!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣 wishin he was campin!!!!!!!
    • Well, up north didn't get the memo.
    • Hey everyone!  I have pondered the idea of building a wheel house for a long time.  Now that I have a little boy who will be about a year and half old next winter it gave me a good excuse to finally build one.  If I want to take the whole family out it will be much easier with a wheel house.  I have been reading through a few builds on this forum for awhile gathering tips and ideas to use on mine.  This will be a complete budget build so I have done a ton of planning.  I settled on 6.5 x 12.  I'm going to keep it simple for my first build.  It will have a table that folds down into a bunk on the back and a top bunk that folds up out of the way ad that's it besides some cabinets up front.  I do a lot of welding so I built the frame.  All the tubing is 3x2x3/16 except for the tubes that pivot.  Those are 2.5x2.5x.25 to allow room for the springs plus I wanted those to be beef up.  This frame should be way over built for how much its going to way(under 2000#).  I'm a mechanical designer so I was able to design the entire frame on SolidWorks and run test on it to see where the weak points are.  Since I'm on a tight budget I didn't insulate the floor.  I also used 2x2's for the wall studs and 2x4's for the roof which is a flat rubber roof.  I used the Prorib pole barn tin for siding and it came out super nice(I let the wife pick the color).  This is where it stands for now.  I'm about 2 months in and I'm just getting to the interior.