• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

OK Everyone, Since you Asked.. Heres My Spears!!!!

bassNspear

Picture170.jpg

have had this one for years, this is the one that i was talking about about the chrome tips that can be exchanged. Awesome Awesome spear.

Picture169.jpg

Newest spear that i got. This baby was lazer crafted and has awesome designs on it. The guy that made it was a master with it. I have two of them, might want to sell one if someone is interested Let me know.

Picture171.jpg

you can see the awesome writing and pictures of two pike on top. This spear is top of the line, thats why i have two. The tines on this spear will not move at all, there is no give. The one that i am using now, i hit a monster rock on the bottom of the lake spearing a 32 incher, and the thing never mad a mark, or bent at all. Awesome spear!! grin.giftongue.gif

Quote:

The lazer cut spear is by Jeff Doty I believe. Mr. Doty also makes a very good spear hole scoop called the "darkhouse dipper."

I heard that he was making spears but didn't know it was those. He was one of my teachers in high school.

If i had the demensions I could get one made for cheap, My uncle works for a company that cuts steel n such with a water jet machine, I know I could because he has made hardened steel bottle openers that look like sharks with initials inside. Awsome spear tho, wish I had one like that!