• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

lake peltier in lino lakes

habersplat

Ijust moved to this area and have bean fishing this lake for a couple of weeks and haveint bean rearly catching anything and wonder if anybody has fished it and had any pointer for me i seen a lot of perch and a couple northers on the camera but there not biting it the lake right of hwy 14 on the left side after you cross over 35w i dont no in i spelled the name right

It has some nice crappies and sunnies in there but with the ice this year it has been a bit tougher to move around..be careful! Try moving around a bit, there is a deeper hole to the left of the dam by the point. To the north there is an island ply the 6-8 foot depths for a mixed bag. The best bite for me has been an hour before dar till an hour after and sunrise and an hour after. It is a dishpan lake and gets fished quite a bit. The fish roam alot. Spring bobbers are good as the sunfish can be real finicky(might be camera shy as well). The east shore can be good where the creek runs in but the ice has been sketchy over that way. My .02.

Tunrevir~

I fished it last year off the SE corner of the island on the north end. Seems to me I was in about 10'. Nice sunfish in the AM hours. There is a road that runs off the east side of the lake so you can gain access there instead of going all the way up the lake from the parking area on South end. Good Luck!