• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

mimic minnows

ole matty

I have fished with them in the open water season, but have never done so through the ice. I typically have an assortment of jigs/jigging spoons out with me when I am fishing crappies. I have had many jigs that I have purchased through the years that look good in the bait shop, but once on the lake I seem to not start fishing with them. I normally have my go to jigs, and once I know the fish are there and feeding somewhat aggressively, I put on the "new" one. This has been a true indicator for me whether or not what looks good to me actually looks good to the fish. I would go ahead and give it a whirl. You will never know unless you try it. Who knows it may surprise you. grin.gif

CA