• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Well got back from a trip to South Dakota yesterday, the fishing was not very productive but the laughs made it worth while, started saturday morning on Lynn drilled 4 holes and augur puked out so me and brothers fished while dad ran to town adn purchased a new strikemaster, ill never buy another jiffy, did not catch any fish on lynn talked to a few people taht had been fishing for a long time and only had a couple perch, then ended the day by hitting waubay on the south end, caught several small walleyes and that was it, hit swan on sunday morning caught several small eyes and one decent pike, then to todd slough however that lake looked as though it had been hit hard previous and all we caught was the remnants which was small 5 inch perch, we then ended the trip splitting up, by brothers went to Enemy Swim and caught 20 gills had to sort caught tons of little ones, me nad dad fished waubay refuge and caught only a couple perch, i think the 15 degree temperature change from sunday morning to sunday night had something to do with a cold front is never good, well will jsut have to keep on trying, am looking at possibly coming out this next weekend by myself and fishing hard, weather looks to be good and consistent so hopefully the fish will be ready to bite,

How did everyone else do this past weekend

---------------

I can sleep when I'm dead, lets go fishing!

Rattle: You just needed my kids running Helter Skelter around by your shack again to attract the fish.

Sorry to here about the poor fishing. Email me next time you and your dad are heading over and I will see if I can get my Dad and my boy to come with me and we can meet you for some lunker Crappie, and then head over to a new spot I marked where we really slayed the Perch & Eye's last year.

Best of Luck

If you're up for it, Kampeska has been consistent, but that's if you want to go that far south. I've fished my (Contact Us Please) off this winter and from what I've found that's been the most reliable.