Jump to content

    If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

    This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

nonres. license ?


Recommended Posts

I have a question for my fellow Minnesota residents. I have been told that I have to wait until February to buy a fish license that will cover a year. Also was told that if I buy one now, in January, it will expire in February & then I will have to buy another one. In Iowa the license is good from Jan. to Jan., is Minnesota Feb. to Feb.?

I'm planning a 3 day ice fishing trip in January but will be in your state this summer also. So, do I buy a 3 day for now & then a year after February? I also gotta get one for my temporary fish trap?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Mn seaonal lic runs from March 1st to the last day of Feb. So you may want to buy a Three day lic. For your Jan. Trip. You also have to have a fish shelter lic for you fish trap which is $19 for a seven day period or $33 for a year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.