• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

nonres. license ?

52#FLATHEAD

I have a question for my fellow Minnesota residents. I have been told that I have to wait until February to buy a fish license that will cover a year. Also was told that if I buy one now, in January, it will expire in February & then I will have to buy another one. In Iowa the license is good from Jan. to Jan., is Minnesota Feb. to Feb.?

I'm planning a 3 day ice fishing trip in January but will be in your state this summer also. So, do I buy a 3 day for now & then a year after February? I also gotta get one for my temporary fish trap?

The Mn seaonal lic runs from March 1st to the last day of Feb. So you may want to buy a Three day lic. For your Jan. Trip. You also have to have a fish shelter lic for you fish trap which is $19 for a seven day period or $33 for a year.