• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

X67 Ice Machine Battery

Aces In The Hole

I keep an eye on my battery and when it gets down to 1/4 charge left I usually put it on the charger overnight. It all depends upon how much you use it.

So far I have only been out twice. I charged my battery fully before the first time out and I have not recharged it since. It is at 1/2 charge right now.

x76c here, I use the little 12v battery all year long since I also use the soft pack in my boat with a different transducer. I've had it for 2 years now. The original battery is starting now to hold less of a charge than it did before. I run from full 12v charge on down to 8v (on-screen display) and then recharge. I've found the x67c won't turn on and stay on reliably with less than 7v. 18 hours runtime in the fish house this past weekend ran me down from 12+v to 9.0v. I used to get about twice that, so I think it's now time for a new battery. Kinda like a car battery, I seem to get 2 years out of them without fail.