• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Please help!

moto999

Moto -

There's a place on the north side of US10 between Becker and Clearwater that does old telephone/light/telegraph poles for chipping, fences or pole barns. I stopped there a few weeks back looking for exactly what you are, except I need 18' lengths. The helpful gent on the spot suggested we look at some 3x5 Douglas fir boards he got off old hi voltage rigs. Straight grain, clear of knots, no warpage, but only 16' to 16'-6". I'm driving that way again tomorrow, so I'll get the name & # for you.

TJH

Hello, Moto grin.gif

Product Recovery, Inc. (PRI)

~1-1.5 mi north of Furniture world in Becker

(612) 986-7306

Winter hours are "spotty" so I would call ahead - there likely won't be anyone there on Saturday. On the plus side, when I was looking in Nov. I was told $1/foot for the 3x5 doug fir!!

TJH