• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Central Florida Bass Guides

gvt

We have a family vacation planned for the Disney parks March 16-21. My 9 year old son and I would like to spend a day bass fishing on Toho or Kissimmee. I'm looking for recommendations for (or against) a guide. I'm hoping to find a kid-friendly guide that will work hard to get us fish!!! Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

I have a good friend that is a guide down there.. The guy can plum out put you on fish! He mostly guides on Rodman.. but does get down to Toho... When I was with him a few years back I told him I didn't want to fish live bait.. .we stuck with it and I ended up getting one just shy of 11 lbs.. and a couple around 7lbs. His name is Steve Persinger. I can also e-mail you his contact info if you would like.