• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

saw someone fall through tonite

SkinnyVinny05

fished carls tonight and saw the worst thing of my life there was 6 icnches and i had no worry at all we were walking off with some guys i meet and out of now where one guy fell through in 13 feet of water right were there was inches of ice just proves no ice is safe lucky we had a riope and the guy didnt freak out still scariest thing ie seen

Quote:

fished carls tonight and saw the worst thing of my life there was 6 icnches and i had no worry at all we were walking off with some guys i meet and out of now where one guy fell through in 13 feet of water right were there was inches of ice just proves no ice is safe lucky we had a riope and the guy didnt freak out still scariest thing ie seen

Thankful their was a group of you, coming in alone or with

only one other person it could have proved tragic.