• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Twin Cities Archery Leagues

Durango

Cabin Fever in Victoria does do archery leagues on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday nights starting in January, however it is full. Sign up was in early December & it fills up quick. You can call them at (952)443-2022 & ask to be put on their sub list that way they can contact you when a sub is needed for a regular shooter.

Thanks Guys!

How many guys out there are in leagues? How much time does it take? I'm looking to do something in the off season to keep my shooting sharp. I've shot the techno hunts a few times and really enjoy that.

I belong to a club in Lester Prairie that shoots both paper and 3D indoor. Its a fun league, and shooting starts on Wed. night and runs thru Fri. morning. This is a key club meaning you can shoot anytime. The club is located about 15 miles west of Waconia. We start Jan 3rd. If interested drop me a e-mail and I can fill you in. [email protected]