• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Club in Farmington?

bkft

Hi All, I think there is an archery club in Farmington off of 35 near Hwy 50. I've heard it called something like "Three River Archery" or something like that. I've tried to Google it, but can't find any info. Does anyone know anything about it? A phone number I can call for membership information? I appreciate it. Thanks!

I believe it called SOuth 40 Archers it in Lakeville in Ritter park on the west side of 35 by Lake Marion. I haven't been there since the 80's. They do have a HSOforum do a google search spell out 40.

Mwal

There is a great archery range it is part of the Dakota county parks. It is called spring lake park. It is east of TH52 North of TH55 I think the road it is off of is Pine Bend road. There are quite a few ranges from 10 to 80 yards with everything from elevated platforms etc... I think it is like $5.00 a day to shoot.

Yeah, I've been to that one and it is great, but I thought I read on the web site that it closed Dec 1. Sure would be nice to get out there with this December heat wave we've been having to test out my new bow!

There is one at Ritter Park in Lakeville. You get there by taking the frontage road on the East side of 35 south from 185th, not Cty 50.

Cross the highway at the bridge and enter the park. The range road is gated unless people are down there. Even though its on city property its maintained by the South Forty Archers Club. Its not a bad range. You need to find out who's in charge and maybe someone will meet you there or give you the combo for the gatelock.

I used to work for the City of Lakeville so I know how it works. They are very nice guys.