• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

kodak easy share camera

i was thinking of buying a this camera with the printer dock for my sister who will be having a baby in march and i thought it would be nice for them to be able to take pics of the baby and print them and stuff like that i found a good deal on last years model the 4.0 so i was wondering if anyone knows if this is a decent camera and help is greatly appreciated

I have one that is a few years old. It is a 3.1 and takes great pics. We bought it after our first daughter was born. Pic quality is great for the routine photos we take of the kids, family, etc. I am no camera expert though. I don't have the docking station so I can't comment on that part. It comes with software to make general improvements to the pictures, crop, redeye, etc. Works good for my novice ability.

Hope that helps???

We have the 3.1 that's 3+ years old and haven't have any issues. The zoom isn't the greatest, but we use it mainly for pictures of the kids (and fish nice and close...) so it isn't an issue for us.