• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ladies and Gentlemen,

YES, we do have ice in Montana, and I know folks are out fishing, so lets hear about it!

As I traveled thru Glasgow last week, I saw plenty of shacks and activity out on Nelson Resevior...whats up eastsider's???

On the western side, We are fishing on Rogers Lake in Kila,(BIG grayling bite) Smith Lake in Kila, (HOT pike fishing), Lower Stillwater, Skyles, Spencer etc North of Whitefish and I am sure some of the other smaller lakes in the area.

I understand there is fishable ice on Canyon Ferry south of Helena...

We have had a bit of a warm up here in the NW, and are now getting some rain snow mix so BE CAREFULL if venturing out. Smith Lake had 4-6 inches of good ice last weekend and there were snowmobile tracks...Todays report from Lower Stillwater had about 6" of good ice with some wet snow yesterday that had froze solid overnight, no ice thickness was lost in the last couple days

Dont forget about the perchassault tournament coming to Lowerstillwater on Jan 6th...and others. See previous post or email me. We need entries and especially some out of town interest!!!

Keep us posted about the other lakes in the state and lets get this forum hopping!!!