• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Glen Lau Films

Scott M

Anyone see any of these documentaries before? Bigmouth, Bigmouth Forever, Bass in Heavy Cover, Surface Lures and Buzzbaits, Feeding habits of Bass. Amazing camera work. Does full documentaries on Largemouth Life History. The original when it comes to underwater shots. He does a lot of work on a gin-clear Florida stream with some big boy bass. He invites along some big bass names to do the fishing, and catches all the action of fish stalking the lure on film. Just amazing. I was mesmorized like a little kid watching the thing. He gives some tips for improving your bass fishing that I found interesting. I googled Glen and he's won quite a few awards for his work. I see his films and I want to be on those waters. They are something special. I hope they are being protected. There aren't streams like that anywhere else in the world.

Just watched Bigmouth Forever again tonight. It's such an amazing film. It was done on the Silver River, also known as Silver Springs in Ocala, Florida. Just amazing to see the springs and the water quality. Florida closed it to fishing, but you can canoe on it. I'm not sure when they closed it to fishing, but it probably was a smart move to keep everyone out. It's like no other place on earth. 550 million gallons of water are released by the spring daily.