• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

1991 Polaris Indy 400 Liquied cooled

Tinkhamtown

New to snowmobiling and just bought one off hsolist with 3155 miles on it. $709 so I didn't spend to much but I was wondering if there is any thing I should get checked out before riding this sled? A little trail riding and a lot of ice fishing pulling my Yukon fish house plus gear. I also just got a 1999 Polaris 335 Sportsman with the same idea about ice fishing. Tink

Thanks for the advice the sled is in for service at Garceau’s in Vadnais Heights. They just did some good but slow work (5 weeks) on Polaris 335 ATV oil leak problem. Deer hunting, thanksgiving, Wisconsin deer hunting found hardly any one in the service dept

I have the same sled. You should have it looked at and get repairs done before you get out on the snow. I can tell you from experience; it is a long walk home. There were a few problems with mine when I first got it. Since then, it has been a reliable sled for the ice and the occasional trail. It is hard to start at times. Make sure you have hand warmers and a heated face shield. It is frustrating to not be able to see where you are going.

Good Luck!