• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Ice Drill Power Head Covers

Just wondering if anyone else has seen these two new ice drill power head covers from ReadyRig. The red/black cover fits Jiffy and Eskimo 2hp & 3hp power augers with wide-stance handles. The blue/blk cover fits all new StrikeMaster augers. I'm sure a lot of folks have been waiting and watching for a good economical solution to keep snow, ice, slush, dirt and grit off their auger's power head for more reliable/quicker start-up. Full length covers are great when your trying to keep melting snow/ice and gas/oil leaks from ruining the back of your SUV, but, I think these small inexpensive covers are going to be the ticket when you're out on the ice this year. What say you?

IceDrillCovers.jpg

Well I just got a rear cargo rack off hsolist for my Arctic Cat. I am going to mount it to sled and then take a about a 2-3' long piece of square tubing and attach it to the rack with one of the y yoke that are out there. So it will be on the rear of my sled. But I will be able to cover the sled still the way I want to do it.