• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Supplements for Dogs

Springerguy1

Has anyone tried the supplements you can add to the water for dogs while hunting or the performance bars? Just curious if it's a gimmick. As I'm writing this I have two totally trashed dogs (brit and springer) at my feet - we hunted in ND this weekend and are heading back on Tues night for 4 days of hunting. The springer seems to have some energy but my 3 yr old brit is really run down and I'd like to get him to recover some before we head out.

It was a blast this weekend, the new springer was really dynamite. She's a Pine Shadow dog and I am really impressed with how this dog performed - solid nose, full retrieves, quartered well.

i hunted my female yellow lab this weekend hard. i went and got those power bars from cabela's and they seemed to work really good and saturday cause we were chasing phasants all day. and today i gave a couple of those bars to her when we got back from duck hunting. as for the powder that you mix in the water. i have heard all good reveiws on it. try and start making a lot of call and talk to the vet to see what else you could give your dogs.