• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fall in the Tettegouche (pics included)

Took a drive to the north shore this morning and spent a couple hours at the Tettegouche park enjoying the fall colors.....and a beautiful day it was!...mid 70's...blue sky...even saw a few deer (and grouse) along the way .....just a great fall day!..jonny

Frame_DSCF6011-1copy.jpg

Frame_DSCF2778-3copy.jpg

Frame_DSCF6037-2copy.jpg

frame33.jpg

Frame_beach3.jpg

saw these 2 deer bedded down in the middle of a field near "Skibo"....not a care in the world

Frame_DSCF5994-1copy.jpg

Wow!, Looks like a beautiful day and you captured it perfectly!

Those Skibo deer better get their rest now before the season. I haven't been back there in years, not since they created the new highway.

Thanks all for the kind comments!.....Redstormy kinda has me figured out....My philosophy in a good photo is how one takes the actual pic...what one looses in the clarity etc ..one can make up for in the "way" or composition of the photo,how it's "put together"...I try and really work on that.....thanks for noticing it Redstormy...not many out there have.....jonny grin.gif

My son is a good photographer and he told me very much

the same things about his work. I only take shots so I

can draw them later. Not good at it at all considering

I'm an artist. I guess it's just not my medium, but I greatly admire anyone who does it well.

Red