• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

the atom

I know Matt Futtere, owner of Arrow Dynamic Solutions and maker of the gullotine and atom. He's got some pics on the way that are pretty cool! Stay tuned smile.gif

Matt sent these along my way. Pics of some pretty big animals he's personally killed with the things.

caribou.JPG

elk.JPG

To his credit, the atom has been put through its paces on everything from African game to hogs in the brushland of TX. The largest bow-killed deer in Maine last year was killed with the atom as well.

As an invite, Matt asked me to post his personal email address to answer any questions you have regarding the atom or the guillotine.

Feel free to drop him a line at wewentfishin at aol (Contact Us Please).

Joel

Those things look pretty funky. I bet they would fly like a field point. I don't know about the toughness or even sharpness seems like an issue, but my biggest concern would be the price. From what I saw ranges around $50 for two of them?????? shocked.gif Can't quite imagine losing an arrow with that tipped on it, good grief I'd have to spend ALL day and night searching for it...