• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Snowmobile Tune Up

Sergeant Slabber

It doesn't matter really. I just want to have it looked over and make sure she's ready to go. It's a used '94. I picked it up at the end of last winter and got to ride it once. It seems to run well and didn't seem to have any issues. Like I said, I just want it looked over, greased, tested whatever to make for a fun winter.

His phone number is 952-873-4320. I'm not sure if he has started working on snowmobiles yet. He works on outboards in the summer and sleds in the winter. Plus we have trails to put in this fall. Are you a member of a club? Tell him Mark sent you. He will treat you fair.

I dont mean to take away anyones business but all you really need to do is

1.check the condition of the belt

2.check the airbox

3.drain the fuel

4.take the carbs off and clean them and clean the jets

5.put new gas in and run some seafoam with the first tank

6. drain chaincase and check tightness of the chain..u can use synthetic atf fluid in there

7.check shocks if they are leaking

8.grease fittings

9.check the wear on your hyfax (slides)

10.replace spark plugs

11.check carbides for excessive wear

If you're interested, we're always looking for new members in Belle Plaine or just check out www dot mnsnowmobiler dot org for one closest to you. Us fellow snowmobilers need to stick together so our kids have somewhere to ride in the future. Sorry, I don't mean to preach. Just my 2 cents. Good Luck with the new sled.