• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Archery hunting this week

Any one else going to do some deer hunting in the next week.The weather looks great.Iffwalleyes and Marineman or any other Fmers if you get in the general area of Leonard from Sunday to Wednesday give me a call and we can have a barley pop or two.

My cell is 320-510-1650.

house-701-645-9058.

a buddy and i will be in the lisbon, leonard area but not untill the first week in nov. I can't wait. would love to know the deer paterens and food sources their on as they change from now till then. We gave ourselves 8-9 days to hopefully pattern and tag a nice buck during then which i hope is during the chase fase of the rut. I would meet you for a barley pop then. good luck

That time of the year is always good for buck hunting.I always look forward to the last week of October and the first 10 days of November.Only time of the year when the big boys will make a mistake and give you the chance that you are looking for.Good luck this fall.

Quote:

Any one else going to do some deer hunting in the next week.The weather looks great.Iffwalleyes and Marineman or any other Fmers if you get in the general area of Leonard from Sunday to Wednesday give me a call and we can have a barley pop or two.

My cell is 320-510-1650.

house-701-645-9058.

I would under normal circumstances but I am 5 hours away across the state right now and won't be back until next Fri. Good luck with the hunt stick a big one Tom.