• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trail Camera Help!!!

I just checked my trail camera for the first time since hanging it last monday. My memory card was full!! Talk about an excited feeling until I got home and realized there was not a single deer in any of the pictures. I have a moultrie game watcher 2.1 and have pictures every minute for about 3 hours in the morning and 4 hours in the evening of nothing. There were no pics taken at night or in the afternoon. I don't know how to explain this other than maybe the sun was setting off the infrared sensor.

Any help or advice would be nice.

Thank You,

Dave

sounds like it is the sun setting it off. we had one of those same cameras and it was returned for a different one. it wouldnt take pictures unless you were within 3 to 4 feet of it and it was so bad that i went to take it down one night and it didnt go off until i had taken it off of the tree and carried it about 20 yars up a hill. the whole time i was standing directly in front of the sensor and couldnt believe it wasnt going off!!!