• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rubicon Purchase Questions

78cj5

First time ATV buyer ...

I have looked at the BRP and the Honda lines. I have settled on the Honda Rubicon as of now. My primary usage will be cabin work and ice fishing.

Any good reasons not to buy a Rubicon?

Where am I likely to find the best prices on a new unit?

Thanks

My rubi has been realy good to me, over 3000 miles and still going strong, I bought it at larsons in cambridge.... don't remember the price but I think it was around $5.500? two years ago. you will have too pull the choke out in the winter to start[normal] but other than that it will have more than enuff power to do anything you want.Later DP

I just bought a 2006 Honda Rincon, I went to a few different dealers and moon motor sports in monticello got me the best deal, cut me deals on installation on the winch and plow setup too, very friendly.