• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I am planning on going to N.D. in 8 more days to start another year of chasing the buck of my dreams again.With the soft winters and the herd in such great shape it should be another stellar season.I wish good luck to you all and have a very safe hunt.

You should get your extra doe tag soon as mine came last week and I am in Mn.The problem with shooting a buck in velvet is trying to drag it out by the horns.It is next to impossible as its like the rack had a grease job,very slippery.But they do make a cool mount.The surplus doe tags are not ready to buy first come fist serve if you are looking for more.Good luck this season.

You can buy your non-resident deer tag for a buck or doe on line or at a store if they have non resident licenses.Scheels in Fargo always have them but the on line is easy.

The surplus doe tags can also be used during any season as long as it is in the zone applied for.Archery,gun or muzzle loader season.

The surplus doe tags are ready to buy now if the zone you are hunting has any left.They are on a first come first serve basis so if you think you want one I would get it now as some zones are out and some have very few.

The surplus doe tags are priced at 50 dollars each.

thanks for the info. I plan on hunting along the sheyenne river what type of trees are there i'm guessing like cotton woods, dog woods, anyway are there some trees there that a climbing stand will work???? thanks for the help!

The area I hunt along the Sheyenne has mainly cottonwood and oak.I use almost all climbers but sometimes I cannot go in the exact spot I want but some yards away.For that reason I also put up and carry extra fixed stands.I can say that there are not many places where I hunt that you cannot use a climber.^ years ago not a one of us used one and now all 6 guys are using only climbers.They are GREAT.