• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pronghorn Lottery Out

The lottery results came out today. I can't believe I got a tag on my second year of applying. I have alway heard that it takes about 4 years to get one. So this year marine man and I decide to apply but I really didn't think I would get one kind of figure to keep applying to gain points. So, then I applied to SD to go with a buddy there. So sat I found out I got my SD tag and then today I found out I got a ND tag. The biggest problem it the seasons I applied for are the same weekends. I guess I had better get to the range and start shooting so I am on and can make quick work of things in both states.

I wish I had your luck.Congrats on the tags and now you have a day in each state to find a couple good ones.That is the way it goes.I had the chance to go to a Nature center that was going to be open for a herd reduction hunt this fall but it was on the same weekend as the North Dakota opener so I didnt apply as I had already applied for the ND hunt.Well,now I will hunt neither this year.Missed on the Buck tag for N.D.