• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Night Time Visitor

We had this little guy come pay us a visit last night while on the Minnesota River. We caught him tryin to get into a cut bait cooler my friend had brought with. He was all over checkin everything out. Didnt seemed to be afraid of us.

100_0209.jpg

100_0201.jpg

100_0231.jpg

We were on the MN River about a week ago and we had a little one, just born this year swimming accross the river. Neither my brother nor I even noticed it until it was right up on us about 15 feet out. Just swam right up in between our rods, got on shore shook off and scampered off as fast as he could. He was pretty tired after swimming in that current, so it was more like a very slow scamper. It was the cutest little thing when we seen this poor fella trying to get to shore. My brother tried to get the camera but by the time he got it he was already on shore. I think he got a couple shots but the swimming ones were classics!!