• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

hot day dragons (pics included)

even at 9:00 this morning the trails were hot and sticky!....the dragonflies were even affected by the heat...I noticed they'd light on a blade of grass..point their tails toward the sun so their little bodies would absorb less heat from sunlight.and point their wings forward for less contact from the sunlight also...kinda neat grin.gif...natures airconditioning grin.gifjonny

july15th017-1copy.jpg

DSCF5329-1.JPG

hey! what ever happened to the dragon fly thread that was or should have been started grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

quote;

geesh.....sure would be great to have a seperate "spot " for these dragon fly/nature/insect type photos!....no...they aren't deer or ducks or fish( but we all certainly come across these creatures along with the others in our daily travels afield) I have many of these types of photos(no doubt others do also) but just haven't posted em....what do others out there think?....jonny

I have a new camera, so hopefully I will get some good shots in soon.