• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I haven't been on Wapo in years but both Deer and Bone have nice muskies although Deer especially produces follows/sightings but tough to get one to commit. Have heard the Apple Flowage has good musky as well but never have fished it. Give us a report, good luck.

I would also agree that between wappo, deer, and bone you should be able to find a musky or two. Some other lakes in the area to check out would be Balsam and Half Moon, no muskies, (not supposed to be anyways) but good bass, pike, and walleye fishing.

The fishin was great on wapo this weekend, especially the walleyes. I have been up there a couple times before but never tried walleyes before last weekend. I found a couple spots on the north end that produced all weekend and it was one after the other, many fish just short but a number from 15-19. We caught fish both vertical jigging and rigging with crawlers and leeches. We also got into some real nice sunnies on bear trap one afternoon as well. I did try for muskies on the apple for a morning with no luck. Overall a great weekend of fishing. I can try to get the pics up in a bit.