• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trying to decide

Wade Joseph

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wade,

When I was looking for an ATV in 2004 I did alot of research and the one thing that kept popping up from several different sources was that the Polaris machines had/have alot of problems.In 2004 everyone kept warning me about the wiring of the Polaris machines?? I ended up going with Honda and have not had a single problem with my machine.I suppose it boils down to personal preference?? The old Ford V.S. Chevy debate.I looked at it this way....One or two people may/could be an opinion but when you start having masses of people saying the same thing..that many people can't be wrong. Just my 2 cents. I must admit my buddy's 2006 Polaris 700 twin is a MONSTER!! He hasn't had any problems,none that he'll admit to anyways:)