• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Versatile Panfish Plastics Seminar by Matt Johnson

Make sure you stop by Gander in Lakeville for a seminar by Matt Johnson.

Matt's seminars are very informative and educative. He's a real panfish pro and I have learned a lot listening to him speak on panfish. Mark your calendar!

Here are the details!

Topic: Versatile Plastics for Panfish

Hosts: Matt Johnson

When: Wednesday, May 24

Time: 7pm

Where: Gander Mountain – Lakeville, MN

Description: Matt will touch on a wide-variety of plastics that can be used to trigger and catch panfish. Learn the how, what, why, where, and when’s of panfish plastics.

He’ll cover everything from pitching large tubes for aggressive crappies to finessing monster sunfish with artificial insects.

So if you’re looking to fine tune your tactics, and learn new ways to catch more and bigger panfish, then this is an excellent opportunity.

Stop by Gander Mountain in Lakeville on May 24 at 7pm and learn why Matt keeps the live-bait at home.

Guys,if you want to learn alot about plastics then you should attend this seminar tonight.You will learn new ideas,get a chance to meet a real panfish wizard and talk about catching panfish and all for free.

This will be worth the time spent. smile.gif

Matt, just wanted to thank you again for the seminar. You answered a lot of my questions for me and answered more that I didn't even know I had.

If you missed this one, make sure you get to the next one. Very good info!

It was nice to see all of you there lastnight. I got to put a face with a lot of names I see here on FM, and I also got to see some familiar faces too! Thanks to all who attended!

I got to talk one-to-one with several of you, either before or after the seminar, which is always nice and allows for more detailed answers.

The questions presented lastnight were awesome! All of you had outstanding questions that really spurred the topics being addressed.

Targeting panfish with artificial baits can be a lot of fun and very rewarding. Hopefully I presented enough info that you can try a few new things out the next time you hit the water. I know plastics were keyed on most of the night, but whether it's "poppin for pannies," or "crankin for gills," there are still a lot of other options out there for targeting panfish with artificials.

Best of luck this open water season, and let the panfish bonanza begin! laugh.gif