• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Help (oil leak problem)

CrappieAttitude

I just had to re-build my 1998 Yamaha Grizzly. I had the whole cylinder apart and replaced everything internally. After getting everything put back together, I have a small oil leak at the absolute lowest point of the cylinder.

It seems to be seeping out just a little from the bottom most gasket. I replaced all of the gaskets, and scraped the old ones off clean before putting the new ones on, but am a little confused as to why in a low pressure place do I have an oil leak problem. Is there any good products out there that anyone has used in the past that could be tried to eliminate this leak, or do I need to tear it all apart again? Any advice would be appreciated!